Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Haircuts

Friday was haircut day. My mom met us at Kiddy Kutters then we went to dinner at a yummy mexican restaurant. Oh...I'm going to miss my parents a lot.

This was the girls' first haircut. I want to cut it myself in the future, but thought I'd go to a professional to learn.

Before:



During: Lydia got a little scared when the lady tried to scoot her.



Jenna went after Lydia and wasn't scared if she got to eat a sucker!



After: You can't tell much difference, but I think it looks much better to have it even and to have the yucky ends off.



This was Drew's second haircut. I wanted to watch a pro do it before I attempt it myself (since I won't have the luxury of just going to ask my mom to do it.)
Before:


Don't know what happened to his during picture, but he did awesome! He sat on my lap and just studied all the new, fun things to look at.
After:


A quick side note...our van's transmission did need replaced--yikes--so expensive! But...God has taken great care of us, and we're reminded of the blessing of generous people and His provisions for us. AJ's dad flies to Colorado tomorrow, and we'll leave as soon as the weather permits and the van is ready! We're so excited to be together as a family for good!

No comments: