Saturday, January 23, 2010

Colorado Highlights


My parents are super fun! Here's one of several crafty, creative ideas my mom had to do with the girls.


Time with family has been the greatest part of these last two months. The kids have really amazing grandparents and thoroughly enjoyed every part of being with my parents. They have been so creative, patient, and sacrificial in their love for us.



This week my grandma decided to come from Kansas for a quick visit. It's been super nice to have an extra pair of hands during the day as I prepare for our trek to Arkansas. We're leaving at the end of the week if our van is repaired by then.




One of the many games played with Grandpa. "You sleep. I wake you with a kiss." We've also enjoyed the chance to go to lots of my dad's basketball games while we've been here.




Uncle Tim and Aunt Brenda came to visit over New Year's with their three kids and a fiancee. We had a wonderful time with them!




Lydia's sitting with Becca. The girls can't wait to be Becca's special helpers (flower girls) when she marries Andrew in May. This family was so sweet about playing with our kids and seemed to really enjoy it!


A kiss for Molly, my high school friend Jaci's little girl


We got to play with Megan Paisley several times. Megan's mommy had another baby while we were here, so it was such a treat to meet Baby Anna!


We spent one day in Denver visiting my college friend Tammy and her two little girls. Unfortunately, this is the only picture I took, but this was the other newborn of a friend that I got to meet during our months in Colorado.


Daddy came to visit in mid-January. A definite highlight! None of us could get enough of time wtih him!


I did not pose the girls for this picture!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So glad you guys are going to be back together as a family soon! I'm sure it has been so hard being apart. Have a safe trip!