Sunday, January 11, 2009

Drew

Three weeks ago today Andrew "Drew" Caleb came into our world. We are completely enjoying him and are so thankful for our precious little boy. After a tough delivery, due to a couple hours of pushing and the need for forceps to pull Drew out, I am now fully recovered. Although it was tough, I'm so thankful for a successful VBAC (no need for another c-section like I had with the girls). Drew is healthy and growing and is even beginning to sleep a little longer between feedings at night!!

Drew was born on Sunday, Dec. 21, and we have had three full weeks of help from family here at our house. They were each such a blessing, and it was a big treat to have such a fun Christmas with family even though we needed to be at home. Thanks for making the long trip, you guys! Now we're figuring out how to do life with three under two! I'm learning to trust the Lord to provide the patience, love, and strength for each moment.

There's so much to write, but I just have time for some pictures, so click here to see our Christmas pictures. I'll post my recent favorite here just for fun!

No comments: