Friday, October 1, 2010

Boy or Girl?


We've decided not to find out! We're getting crazy and going for the surprise this time around. Everybody who's done it both ways says it's totally worth it, so we'll see for ourselves. I'm planning a VBAC again, and I'm thankful to have found a doctor here in Little Rock who agrees that this is a great plan for us.

Here's a picture from 13 weeks. I'm now 16 weeks and feel great! My belly got big fast, but I don't think it's grown too much since then...I hope! AJ even asked me the other day if we're sure we're not having twins. Stinker!

The girls continue to talk to the baby regularly. When they hear a song with the word baby, they say, "Baby, this song's about you!" And of course Mommy gets to help the baby talk. Drew loves to pat the baby and sometimes claims he has a baby in his tummy.


No comments: