Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Colorado and Wyoming

After our week in Kansas, we spent a week in Colorado with my parents. My mom took the entire week off work, so we had lots of time to play. We invited a few high school friends to my parents' to catch up, had pictures taken at Target, went to parks, swam, went to the zoo, and just played at their house. It is so relaxing to be at my mom and dad's. It's the place where I feel the least amount of responsibilities. Thanks for being so good to us, Mom and Dad!

Thursday I drove to Denver to pick up AJ. It was great to have Daddy back! We all were so glad to see him. Then, Saturday we drove to Cheyenne to visit AJ's extended family. Here's a few pictures of some highlights.


My mom hosted a mother-daughter brunch for two of my high school friends and their kids and moms (some good friends of my mom's). Here's the grandmas with the grandbabies.


Some other high school friends came out for dinner: Lindsay, Melissa, and Jaci


Lydia loved having Grandma tickle her!


Lydia (L) and Jenna (R) pose in their new outfits from my parents.


Drew's first time to swim, and he loved it!


It was a rainy day at the zoo, but we still had a good time!


Aunt Patsy manning the kids' table. These are some of AJ's cousins' kids.


Gabrielle was our flower girl at our wedding. Now I just wish she lived in Midland so she could be our babysitter. She was so sweet with Drew.

No comments: