Thursday, July 3, 2008

Big girls!

Although the girls aren't interested in doing any more walking on their own, they are doing some new big girl things. Last weekend we dropped their morning nap, and they've made the transition quite well! They also love to feed "babies" a bottle, push a shopping cart, ride horses, and sit at a table to play music and read books. With all this extra wake time, we have lots of fun time to figure out new toys!


Jenna pushing her baby in a shopping cart



Jenna loves that horse!



Lydia sits at the table to play the piano


I love this sequence of pictures. I promise none of them were posed or prompted. I'll let Lydia narrate for you.

"Wow, look at that girl in my book!"



"Mom, who is that? She looks like my sister!"



"I guess I'll just give her a kiss."

No comments: