Friday, February 8, 2008

Happy birthday, little girls!

It's been fun today to think back to February 8, 2007. Unfortunately, the girls haven't had as much fun today as I had hoped. Neither one is feeling 100% yet, so they didn't like my birthday plans for them. After breakfast I thought it would be fun for them to have their first bubble bath, but once I had them both naked in the middle of the bubbles, they both sobbed until it was over. So sad! So, I settled for extra snuggle time in the rocker with both of my little one-year-olds sleeping on me--so sweet! We're postponing some of our celebrating until Jenna and Lydia feel more like celebrating, but we still caught a couple pictures from the day (although you won't really find any smiles). We'll be sure to post more as we continue to celebrate.






No comments: